Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sunrises

I assume that most of us have seen sunrises.  I have had the opportunity to see many sunrises while on the boat getting ready to do some fishing.  And, there is an anticipation that I always have with it when I am on the water.  I just look towards the east hoping that there will be just enough clouds so that when the dawn breaks it lights up the clouds with red, gold, violet, and rays.  And, when it happens, it is a sight to behold.

Proverbs 4:18 says, "the way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day."  I got to thinking, when people know I am coming or I am a part of their team, do they get excited?  Do they think, this will be awesome?  I can't wait to see what takes place?  Do they think, we know his integrity, we know his character, we know his great attitude?  I want my "way" to be like that first gleam of dawn in which people say, we can't wait to see, like I do when I am on the water and I see that first gleam of dawn and say, man I can't wait to see this sunrise.....

No comments:

Post a Comment