Sunday, June 14, 2009

Signs, Signs, Everywhere Are Signs....

We all needs signs in our lives. They help us know what to do and where to go. We went to the Miami Museum of Science yesterday and there were signs guiding us on the path to take and where to turn. Signs do this for us. They also confirm that our belief is right in what we are doing. I was telling Steph the way we needed to go and when I saw the sign it confirmed for me that I was on the right path. God gives us signs -- signs to direct, guide, and confirm.

This week he gave me a sign of his love for me. I was on the phone with a friend discussing some things that could evoke -- and did -- some emotions for me (emotions of hurt or abandonment). While speaking, for some reason I looked left and up. And, in the clouds was a heart shaped hole in the clouds. I stopped and thanked God for the sign of confirmation -- affirmation -- that I was going in the right direction, on the right path. I cotniuned to look and within 5 seconds the heart was gone. I am convinced that God was speaking to me. I wonder how often we miss the signs that God is sending us because we just don't look.

No comments:

Post a Comment